Aaron Stark

Default How can I embed a PDF document in a Word document?

How can I embed a PDF document in a Word document?
Word Heretic

G'day "Aaron Stark" ,

Drag it from the filing system folder into the Word document. It
travels as an embedded object so just see the icon which you need to
double-click to get it open.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Aaron Stark reckoned:

How can I embed a PDF document in a Word document?

Aaron Stark

Is it possible to embed the actual PDF, not an icon, into a Word doc? The
PDF in question is very simple.. no fill in's, etc. It's just a one page
report.

Thanks.
- Aaron

"Word Heretic" wrote:

G'day "Aaron Stark" ,

Drag it from the filing system folder into the Word document. It
travels as an embedded object so just see the icon which you need to
double-click to get it open.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Aaron Stark reckoned:

How can I embed a PDF document in a Word document?

Graham Mayor

No! Word has no facility for importing PDF files. That's the whole point of
PDF, to create a transportable version of a document that is not readily
editable. The best you would be able to achieve (and that rather depends on
how the PDF document was created) would be to convert the PDF to a Word
document and that requires third party software - ideally the full version
of Acrobat.

"Word Heretic" wrote:

G'day "Aaron Stark" ,

Drag it from the filing system folder into the Word document. It
travels as an embedded object so just see the icon which you need to
double-click to get it open.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Aaron Stark reckoned:

How can I embed a PDF document in a Word document?

How can I divide a page into three sections? Bonnie Microsoft Word Help 3 May 8th 23 02:47 AM
MS word suggest: Doc linking Krystian Microsoft Word Help 4 December 29th 04 04:41 AM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
I wish to append one Word document to another Word document, how? Steven Wallace Microsoft Word Help 1 December 12th 04 06:13 PM
saving the workspace Mike Microsoft Word Help 3 December 8th 04 11:32 PM