Axel

Default Footnotes in Tables Should Appear on the same page

If you create a multi-row table that extends over a page, a footnote against
an item in a row on page 2 will appear on the bottom of page 1.

I'm not seeing that here (Word 2003). What version of Word are you using?

"Axel" wrote in message
If you create a multi-row table that extends over a page, a footnote

against
an item in a row on page 2 will appear on the bottom of page 1.

Okay, that I can believe. If it's really important to you that the footnote
be on the first page, insert it in the previous row, format the footnote
reference as Hidden, and then, where you want the footnote reference to
appear, insert a cross-reference to "Footnote number (formatted)."

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I'm not seeing that here (Word 2003). What version of Word are you

using?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.