Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
snabel-a snabel-a is offline

Default Word 2007, sudden crash when saving!

Hello,

I am using Vista Premium with Office Word package, last night i was
continueing on a document, but when i tried to save as i do every
5minutes, Word suddenly crashed. I restarted Word and tried to save the
backup/repaired document, but it crashed again. I tried to redo the
process in Safe-Mode, but still same result. Then i took the backup
files from the roaming directory and tried to save the files on my
laptop, but still same result! I even tried to copy all the content into
a new document, still same!

Although i am able to save the document as a Word 97-2003 compatible file.

Another thing is that the document i was working on is shared from my
laptop, so im not quite sure if that might be a reason that it was
networked?

Hope you guys have a solution. :-))

Thanks in advance.

__
Mange venlige hilsner
Maz

Når der mailes direkt, ret venligst i mail-adressen!

Why does saving a word document today cause the computer to crash? MA Microsoft Word Help 4 December 9th 08 07:38 PM
Word 2007 crash jacame New Users 14 July 31st 07 10:07 AM
Sudden font size change in Word 2007 Keith Microsoft Word Help 2 July 11th 06 03:09 PM
Why did MS Word all of sudden start saving my docs. as Wordpad doc Mark Richardson Microsoft Word Help 1 November 12th 05 12:48 PM
Office applications crash when saving. Mark Microsoft Word Help 0 July 13th 05 11:17 PM