Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lost in Delaware Lost in Delaware is offline

Default My delete button won't work. What's up with that?

I'm having trouble with Word. Besides the delete button not working, when I
try to move a picture using the arrows, the picture goes in the opposite
direction. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The delete button 'not working' is probably attributable to the two Word
Perfect options in tools options general. Uncheck them.
You cannot nudge a picture that is inserted in line. Check the layout
property of the image.