Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jarmin Apple Jarmin Apple is offline

Default Why is Microsoft Word 2007 a pile of sh**?

Hi

Please can you tell me why when I type sentences such as "In a world of his
own" which makes perfect sense well in my language anyway, Microsoft Grammer
tells me it's wrong.

Also can you tell me why it's twice as hard to formatt bullet points on a
supposedly improved version of Microsoft word then a previous older version.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Well, "In a world of his own" isn't a sentence, if that's what you're
asking.

http://word.mvps.org

"Jarmin Apple" Jarmin wrote in message
Hi

Please can you tell me why when I type sentences such as "In a world of
his
own" which makes perfect sense well in my language anyway, Microsoft
Grammer
tells me it's wrong.

Also can you tell me why it's twice as hard to formatt bullet points on a
supposedly improved version of Microsoft word then a previous older
version.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Also can you tell me why it's twice as hard to formatt bullet points on a
supposedly improved version of Microsoft word then a previous older version.

Apply the List Bullet style by pressing Ctrl+Shift+L; this is no more
difficult than in older versions. You can modify the style to suit your needs
via the Modify Style dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jarmin Apple" wrote:

Hi

Please can you tell me why when I type sentences such as "In a world of his
own" which makes perfect sense well in my language anyway, Microsoft Grammer
tells me it's wrong.

Also can you tell me why it's twice as hard to formatt bullet points on a
supposedly improved version of Microsoft word then a previous older version.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

And as to your first point, there is quite a large volume of what is
considered to be "acceptable common usage" which is grammatically incorrect.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 7/18/09 9:01 AM, in article