Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kingsalmon429 kingsalmon429 is offline

Default How do I restore default format settings?

For some reason, when I am working with bullets, pressing "tab" no longer
indents the next bullet, it simple moves the cursor over one tab. I am
stumped trying to fix this. thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Depending on version:

Word 2002 and 2003: On the AutoFormat As You Type tab of Tools | AutoCorrect
Options, check the box for "Set first- and left-indent with tabs and
backspaces."

Word 97 and 2000: On the Edit tab of Tools | Options, check the box for
"Tabs and backspace set left indent."