Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
SoniaC SoniaC is offline

Default top margin printing problems after installing updates

I am using Office 2007 on Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2
I have just installed all the updates available for windows XP, office that
were available and these seem to have included some for my HP LaserJet 3055
printer. Since doing this I am getting HP Toolboxfx errors and, when I print
via the HP 3055, the top margin is reduced and mailing labels print too high
for each label. I'm assuming my problem is linked to the updates as
everything was OK until then. Can anyone help me? (and I'm definitely not a
computer whizz kid!). If I send the documents etc to my other Canon printer,
they print out as they should.