Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lou Lou is offline

Default My keyboard has locked - how do I unlock it???

I have accidently locked my keyboard (another computer) Is there another key
to hold down to unlock it??? Help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

(a) What does this have to do with Word? (b) What does "locked your
keyboard" mean? (c) Did you check that the cable is plugged in (at
both ends, if necessary)?

On Jul 15, 10:45*pm, Lou wrote:
I have accidently locked my keyboard (another computer) *Is there another key
to hold down to unlock it??? Help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix[_2_] Gordon Bentley-Mix[_2_] is offline

As Karl said in another thread, may I ask why you think this is the place to
find that answer? AFAIK, there's nothing in Word that has anything to do
with locking the keyboard, and since this is a newsgroup for problems with
Word...
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.

Read the original version of this post in the Office Discussion Groups - no
membership required!