Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] csapple@gmail.com is offline

Default columns to table?

I scanned a three column document to Word. 13 pages. The text consists
of multiple addresses. There are approximately 250 addresses. I would
like to print labels of the addresses. Is there a way for me to to
enter this info into Excel to set up a mail merge without having to
edit each of the aderess individually?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If the information has been converted to text, you may be able to use the
information in the article "Convert Labels into Mail Merge Data File" on
fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

wrote in message
I scanned a three column document to Word. 13 pages. The text consists
of multiple addresses. There are approximately 250 addresses. I would
like to print labels of the addresses. Is there a way for me to to
enter this info into Excel to set up a mail merge without having to
edit each of the aderess individually?

error messages when using table formula after moving column tot's hunguponword Tables 3 November 26th 06 03:27 AM
Losing textbox on table Jack Tables 13 November 21st 06 03:09 AM
mail merging formatted content donna Mailmerge 18 July 28th 06 06:20 PM
Table Column Width lost when pasting Quin Page Layout 3 January 9th 06 07:46 AM
How do I hide table columns with text in them, in Word 2000 KGZ Tables 3 May 7th 05 01:04 AM