Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Andy Hatfield Andy Hatfield is offline

Default Create a watermark with the page number in it?

I would like to create a watermark with the page number in it. Really I would like to create a watermark that is a giant page number. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
Andy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

You can create a text box and add a page number field to it (change the
point size as desired). Then anchor the text box to the page header. With
the header/footer view active, you can drag the text box to the position of
your choice.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP