Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wanda

Default Problems with document erasing itself when deleting letters----

I am having a couple of problems. First of all, when typing, sometimes it
types more than one letter even though I only press the button once, ex.
abdomen is typed abbbdomen. Any suggestions?

The next problem is at times when I press the back space it backspaces to
the beginning of the document by itself and freezes the program. When I
delete something, it will delete the whole document from where I started
deleting, (by itself) sometimes losing everything and the program freezes.
Any suggestions?