Insert image into a protected form field document?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 4th 06, 01:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Insert image into a protected form field document?

Our department has recently decided to go to protected documents (locked form
fields) to prevent our auditors from goofing with the information in their
inspections. One problem I have is that they also need to have the ability
to insert images into the report at times. Is there a way to allow them this
without allowing them access to the unlocked/unprotected form?

Thanks.