How do I insert a text form field into a table document in word?

Old August 16th 05, 07:57 PM
Pat

Default How do I insert a text form field into a table document in word?

How do I insert a text form field into a table document in word? I clicked
on the text form field, and tried to insert into a table, and is is not
allowing me to. What do I need to do different?
Old August 16th 05, 09:18 PM

Are you sure you're using the text form field from the Forms toolbar and not
the Text Box from the Drawing toolbar (or Insert | Text Box)?

"Pat" wrote in message
How do I insert a text form field into a table document in word? I

clicked
on the text form field, and tried to insert into a table, and is is not
allowing me to. What do I need to do different?

Syntax for Number format in the Text Form Field Options Ed Hall 61 Microsoft Word Help 3 May 8th 05 07:51 PM
Insert picture in a form table Wylie C Tables 5 May 2nd 05 03:10 AM
help, problem with text field in word 2003 Salvatore Microsoft Word Help 1 January 21st 05 03:40 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
text form field Lewis Tables 1 November 11th 04 02:22 PM