Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CRR

Default Can I change reviewer names/color codes in track changes?

I'm reviewing and editing a Word document, and using Track Changes to
indicate my work. After I started I wanted to change the way my name appeared
in the markup reviewer panes and the color that was automatically used to
indicate my changes. By changing my "user information" I can get my name to
appear the way I want it for new changes that I make, but that doesn't change
anything for my previous changes. Is there any way to do this? Also by
changing my "user information" the program assigns a new color code for my
newly inputed user information, but again it is assigned automatically and
seemingly there is no way to choose the specific color that I want? Can this
be done? How?