My "print view" keeps switching to "outline view" by itself!

Old June 12th 08, 07:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kirsten[_2_]

Default My "print view" keeps switching to "outline view" by itself!

I always use print view but lately (intermittently I might add) when I start
to type, Word just switches the view to outline. I have no idea why and
sometimes I don't have to even touch the keyboard or mouse and it'll still do
it. I've tried reinstalling Word and believe it or not in the past when I
changed the mouse batteries it seemed to stop but THAT'S not even working
anymore. I'm at a lost.... ANY HELP OUT THERE?
--
Kirsten