Ludek

Default Formula - page, numpages,...field

Word 2000, 2002
How use page or numpages variables in text formula. I create Table - Formula
and how insert Page or NumPages variable?
Thank You Ludek
Greg Maxey

Ludex,

AFAIK you can't enter the Page or NUMPAGES varialbe in this user interface.

Directly in your document press CTRL+F9. This enters a pair of field
braces. Within the braces type =(

Next press CTRL+F9 again to enter a second pair of field braces. Inside
this pair type Numpages or pages.

Finish your formula and toggle field code this ALT+F9.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: