Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dragnpix dragnpix is offline

Default Smart tag not showing up.

My date smart tag doesn't show up. I went to the Autocorrect options and
clicked on the date to activate it but it still won't show up. How do I fix
this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Tools - Options - View, make sure that Smart Tags is enabled there as
well.

If you're using Word 2007, in Word Options - Advanced - Show Document
Content, make sure Show Smart Tags is checked.

If you're using Word 2007 and they still don't show up, in AutoCorrect
Options, click Recheck Document.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com