Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lynnej Lynnej is offline

Default How can I put a slash mark through a letter?

I'm trying to show that an e is silent. The usual method is to put a slash
mark through it. How can I make the slash mark appear in the same character
space as the e?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Overbar.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 05:09:02 -0800, Lynnej
wrote:

I'm trying to show that an e is silent. The usual method is to put a slash
mark through it. How can I make the slash mark appear in the same character
space as the e?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

See: