Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BARRY BARRY is offline

Default Can i use my word 2007 documents with older version of ms word?

Can i use my word 2007 documents with older version of ms word which are on
other computers?? thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"Barry" wrote in message
Can i use my word 2007 documents with older version of ms word which are
on
other computers?? thanks

Yes (guardedly...) but only if you download and install the Office 2007
Compatibility pack onto the old computers.
See he

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
BARRY BARRY is offline

"Gordon" wrote:

"Barry" wrote in message
Can i use my word 2007 documents with older version of ms word which are
on
other computers?? thanks

Yes (guardedly...) but only if you download and install the Office 2007
Compatibility pack onto the old computers.
See he

Thanks very much am just gonna try that now..Thanks