Ray

Default Unwanted paragraph indent

When typing a letter, after I hit the space barat the end of each paragraph
the previous paragraph jumps to the right about a 1/4 inch. I have to go back
and adjust the ruler tabs and drag the lines back to the left. is there any
way to stop this automatic action? I would like to not have this jump occur.
my fellow workers haven't been able to figure out a way to stop it and we're
quite frustrated.

Cynthia

What are your page settings? (default page settings)
You can click on FORMAT and select PARAGRAPHS and see what the settings are
there
When you open that window, you have 3 sections on the left and 2 on the
right.
On the left are ALIGNMENT, INDENTATION, and SPACING, and on the right are
Special (1st line or hanging) and Line spacing.
If your Special is set to 1st line or hanging, set it to NONE.
INDENTATION - set to zero