SuzieQ

Default Create a border in word with text going around page?

In Word, I am trying to create a border that is text repeated all the way
around the page. Any suggestions?
Jay Freedman

SuzieQ wrote:
In Word, I am trying to create a border that is text repeated all the
way around the page. Any suggestions?

Make the text into a graphic, and then use the techniques at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/wordfaqs/BorderArt.htm to make a border from it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman