Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJN

Default How do I get spell and grammar check in other languages in 2003?

How do I get spell and grammar check in other languages in 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

See
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx
..

PJN wrote:

How do I get spell and grammar check in other languages in 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

A couple of additional languages are supplied with Word, which you get
depends on your region, but for English versions it will probably be Spanish
& French. These are not installed by default so you may have to add them.
For other languages you'll need the proofing tools - see the link Garfield
posted.