Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how to change READ ONLY attribute

I have a pal who knows even less than I about computers, software, etc.

She has somehow made a document READ ONLY...how can this be undone?

Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rob Parkinson Rob Parkinson is offline

Try going to File Properties General. There you will see options that
let you activate or deactivate the read-only attribute. Alternatively,
right-click on a file name in a directory and then click on properties. You
will have the same option there.

Hope that's helpful.

Regards,

Rob Parkinson