Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Selection bar

i know to select a line or a paragraph, I should move the mouse pointer to
the left margin until it change to right-pointing arrow and start selecting.
However, the mouse pointer does not change to right-pointing arrow, instead
it stays in the shape of I-beam and it does not select lines.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When RTL support is enabled, I believe you have to select lines from the
*right* margin instead.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Do you have right-to-left support enabled?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

news