artlvr

Default Where can I find a template to create a cookbook?

I want to make a cook book in Word using my mother's recipes. (She is no
longer living.)so I can share the book with relatives. Is there a template
that I can use? I have never used the index feature, but i believe. that
would be useful. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated. I do not
have Access on my Student/Teacher version of Office 2004
Anne Troy

Go he http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX010857991033.aspx
Click on Word, then type in cookbook in the search for templates.

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"artlvr" wrote in message
I want to make a cook book in Word using my mother's recipes. (She is no
longer living.)so I can share the book with relatives. Is there a template
that I can use? I have never used the index feature, but i believe. that
would be useful. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated. I do not
have Access on my Student/Teacher version of Office 2004

Artlvr

Thanks, Anne. I should have said I was using a Mac. There is a template for
the PC for Office 2003, for I can't download it on my Mac. I have already
tried Mactopia. Any other ideas?

"artlvr" wrote in message
I want to make a cook book in Word using my mother's recipes. (She is no
longer living.)so I can share the book with relatives. Is there a template
that I can use? I have never used the index feature, but i believe. that
would be useful. Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated. I do not
have Access on my Student/Teacher version of Office 2004

Daiya Mitchell

If you can use another PC somewhere, download the template and email it to
your Mac, or ask a friend to. It will work fine. Then look for somewhere
on the template site to complain to MS about having to do it because they
use some funky compression system that isn't cross-platform.

I'm not sure what the template will do for you, though--you can certainly
use the index feature without it.

This is not a Mac-specific question, but you should know there are
Mac-specific newsgroups.

See here for Google/Entourage gateway to Mac-specific ngs:
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/community/community.aspx?pid=newsgroups

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/