Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lunch Lunch is offline

Default Creating a Word Wizard

I'm looking for some information on making a wizard in word. I need
to make a wizard that allows me to choose different sections to add to
a document much like a law suit template or a resume template where
you pick the sections. Any recommendations on books, webpages,
examples, etc would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Investigate Word MVP FAQ - Userforms
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms.htm, Autotext and macrobutton fields
http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

You may also find boiler.dot http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm useful as
insertion of boilerplate text was the original purpose of that tool. It
inserts document(s) at the cursor. Put all your relevant documents (the
sections) in the same folder (created for the purpose) and name them so they
are easy to identify.

Word Fax Wizard Larz Mailmerge 4 April 13th 06 10:06 PM
creating PDF from msword - I get error while creating bookmarks mark-needs-help Microsoft Word Help 1 November 1st 05 06:48 AM
Is there a wizard for creating ORG Charts in Word XP? Joeiz2cool New Users 2 October 17th 05 06:26 PM
Creating my own wizard technogenii Microsoft Word Help 1 October 12th 05 08:43 PM
Need help with Word Mail Merge Wizard creating labels from excel . cadjockey43 Mailmerge 1 March 31st 05 03:50 PM