Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Justin Justin is offline

Default Hovering over Hyperlinks and Track Changes

Hello! I have a question about hovering over hyperlinks and track changes in
word. Currently in Office XP (Word) when you hover over a hyperlink or a
track change it displays the link or the authors name, date, and time it was
edited inside a box. In Word 2003 when you hover over this, the box flashes
by and doesnt stay up more then an half of a second. Where can I make the
change to make this stay up longer? I have Office 2003 with Service Pack 3
installed on my machine. I understand that I can turn on the reviewing pane
and see it this way, or turn on the bubbles on the right side, but this
doesnt fix my hover over issue. Again this feature works well when I have
office xp on my machine but when I install 2003 that feature changes to a
flash by. Please help.