Default Header and Footers

I have a user that has converted from a .pdf to .doc and now for some odd
reason cannot insert 'Headers and Footers'. When she clicks on the button it
doesn't do anything. Is it because she converted from pdf to doc? Any
information would help. Thanks,
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RA==?=,

I have a user that has converted from a .pdf to .doc and now for some odd
reason cannot insert 'Headers and Footers'. When she clicks on the button it
doesn't do anything. Is it because she converted from pdf to doc?

It might help to know which "button" she tried using... And also, which version
of Word is involved.

Right off-hand, I'd say to try saving as a Web page, close, open again and save
as a document.

If that doesn't help, try:
- Ctrl+A
- Shift+LeftArrow