Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Nelson Terry Nelson is offline

Default I have a WACOM tablet and Office 2000. Can I use this setup/

I have a WACOM tablet and Office 2000. Can I use this setup to perform
handwritten entry into forms and can I perform handwriting recognition?

I have searched the Microsoft index but can not find anything about using
handwriting recognition.

Thanks in advance
Terry Nelson
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I am not sure that there is a WACOM tablet driver that works with Word 2000,
and it would also depend on the operating system. I do know however that
there is one for Word 2003 running under Windows XP and for Word 2007
running under Vista. There is not however one for Word 2007 running under
Windows XP.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Terry Nelson" Terry wrote in message
I have a WACOM tablet and Office 2000. Can I use this setup to perform
handwritten entry into forms and can I perform handwriting recognition?

I have searched the Microsoft index but can not find anything about using
handwriting recognition.

Thanks in advance
Terry Nelson

How to setup the Office tool bar in Office 2007? Web-meetings Microsoft Word Help 3 March 20th 07 06:07 PM
How do I run Office setup ? ComputerDummy Microsoft Word Help 1 June 25th 06 05:42 AM
Wacom Pen Michael Microsoft Word Help 1 May 10th 05 07:16 PM
Can I use Ink in Word without a tablet PC (but with a USB tablet)? mikereinold Microsoft Word Help 3 January 23rd 05 03:36 AM
How do I use Ink in Word w/o a tablet PC (but with a USB tablet)? mikereinold Microsoft Word Help 1 January 23rd 05 12:10 AM