Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sukittysu sukittysu is offline

Default Creating a ballot with option/radio buttons in Word 2002

I need a very simple ballot with yes/no radio buttons. I have tried a dozen
times, but can't get it to work. I have tried protecting it, unprotecting it,
saving it as a template- can some kind person tell me step by step how to do
this? I need to email the ballot and then receive the results. Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You should create a protected form containing check box form fields or a
dropdown field with the choices yes and no from the forms toolbar. Protect
the form save it as a Word document and mail it as an attachment. See also
http://www.gmayor.com/ExtractDataFromForms.htm