Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jaye Jaye is offline

Default How do I insert a blank label into a page of labels?

I created my label document using Avery 8660 labels, which gives you 30
labels to each page. I've typed a couple of pages of addresses
alphabetically and have now discovered that I missed one. How can I go back
to the page where the name and address should be, and insert a blank label?

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Convert the labels to a mail merge data source
(http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...ail_merge.htm), add the
new address to the source document, and then merge to labels
(http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...h_word_xp.htm).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:39:01 -0700, Jaye
wrote:

I created my label document using Avery 8660 labels, which gives you 30
labels to each page. I've typed a couple of pages of addresses
alphabetically and have now discovered that I missed one. How can I go back
to the page where the name and address should be, and insert a blank label?

Thank you!

In labels, how to insert a blank cell, pushing other info down Rtrudeau Microsoft Word Help 1 May 1st 06 05:25 PM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 05:51 PM
Creating Christmas Labels with Word 2002 Vickie New Users 5 October 28th 05 06:20 AM