emitecaps

Default how do i send a mailmerge email using a merge field as subject?

I'm trying to send a mailmerge email using a merge field as the subject line.
I note that you can select the email address
Doug Robbins

You could do it with a modification of the method in the article "Mail Merge
to E-mail with Attachments" at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"emitecaps" wrote in message
I'm trying to send a mailmerge email using a merge field as the subject
line.
I note that you can select the email address

Doug Robbins

You would need to include that mergefield in the catalog or directory type
merge and then use a similar procedure to extract the information from the
relevant cell in that document as that which is used to extract the email
addresses. Then you would include code to set the .Subject attribute of the
Outlook object to that information.