Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Small Potato

Default nextif function examples

Would you please help me to nextif functions in Word? I am using Excel as the
data sources and merge to a Word template. My idea is to put the data record
in the same merge document until the change of a field. E.g. To put all
employee personal data, (name, address, birthdate, phone, etc.) on the same
form and go the next page of another employee.