Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lindy lindy is offline

Default word will not allow me to copy and paste text

when i try to copy and paste text a little box pops up that says "format not
supported by office clipboard." so, i can't even copy and paste text within
the same document. please help!
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

It sounds like the clipboard itself might be corrupt. (The clipboard is an
application in its own right.) Reinstall it.

news