gregsaints gregsaints is offline
Junior Member

Default Help With Resume Format Vertical Line

So I found a sample resume that I like and wanted to take a stab at formatting mine the same way. Though I cannot figure out how to get the vertical line inserted and still type up the resume how pictured. Also, I assume the gray is a table with the grid lines removed. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

That's an awfully busy design, but if you really want to do it that way,
maybe the line is done with the "tab" stop that looks like a vertical line.

Or it might simply be a line drawn with "Insert Shape." Press Shift as you
drag the Line Tool to keep it vertical.

On Friday, April 24, 2015 at 3:31:01 PM UTC-4, gregsaints wrote:
So I found a sample resume that I like and wanted to take a stab at
formatting mine the same way. Though I cannot figure out how to get the
vertical line inserted and still type up the resume how pictured. Also,
I assume the gray is a table with the grid lines removed. Any help
would be appreciated.

[image: http://i.imgur.com/G9EYJlb.jpg]

Dembele Dembele is offline
Banned

Hello everyone, in my opinion, training is one of the main things in our life, I can say that you need to choose the right tutor, decide on the courses, and this is not always easy, there is a site that reviews the services https://edureviewer.com/ that are connected with training

You can look and choose what you need for your study

Last edited by Dembele : March 16th 22 at 02:48 PM
Ashley Smith Ashley Smith is offline
Junior Member

This is helpful!
Was looking for something like this.

Also can you tell me any website which has videos on learning different writing skills?

And just to return the favor, I recommend if you can not get access to any series, movies or anything in your country then check out Streaming Digitally to watch anything anywhere.
Margaret9121 Margaret9121 is offline
Junior Member

It consists of a motor or engine that powers a pump, which in turn pressurizes the water from a hose or other source. The pressurized water is then sprayed https://pressurewasherdaily.com/ through a wand or nozzle, effectively blasting away dirt, grime, and other buildup.