lzaragoza

Default first line indent

I'm using Word 2002 and when I move the first line indent on the ruler, it
goes to .52 instead of .5. How can I fix this?

Thanks
Anne Troy

It sounds to me like your default tab stops might be goofy. You might want
to edit normal.dot directly, or--if you don't have any customizations in
Word--just rename your normal.dot and let Word create a new one for you.
Refer to this article for more info:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/a...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"lzaragoza" wrote in message
I'm using Word 2002 and when I move the first line indent on the ruler, it
goes to .52 instead of .5. How can I fix this?

Thanks

garfield-n-odie

In Word, if the Drawing toolbar isn't already displayed, display it by
clicking on View | Toolbars | Drawing. On the Drawing toolbar, click on Draw
| Grid | Horizontal spacing: 0.125" | Vertical spacing: 0.125" | uncheck the
"Use margins" box | Default | Yes. The measurements will display as 0.13",
but that's okay. Try setting the tabs again.

"lzaragoza" wrote:

I'm using Word 2002 and when I move the first line indent on the ruler, it
goes to .52 instead of .5. How can I fix this?

Thanks

lzaragoza

Thank you, it worked perfectly.