Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dan Dan is offline

Default Unwanted solid line at bottom of page!

Several of my pages have a black line at the bottom of the page. I cannot get
rid of them, and they now continue to the end of the document. (They start
about halfway in.) I found 2 links that said to go to Format, Borders &
Shading, Borders, None, OK, but I am using Word 2007 and I don't have a
Format tab. And when I went to Borders and Shading in 2007, there was no
option to click none. Please help, these lines are driving me crazy!