Guilherme Soares

Default Printed forms

I want to use an already printed form when printing my Word documents. I
would like to create a template so that the printed parts of the form are
visible in the template but they are not printed over the form. Any idea will
be very welcome.
Guilherme, Rio, Brazil

Word Heretic

G'day "Guilherme Soares" ,

Use tables with invisible borders and hard set row and column sizes.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Guilherme Soares reckoned: