Word Document Error

Default Is there a maximum number of pages allowed in a Word Document?

I am presently working on a word document that contains 71 pages. I was in
the process of scanning pages onto this document. I have many more pages to
include in this document and the word document is frozen. It gave me a
message saying I am at the limit. What does this mean? Why can't I continue
to complete my document.

There is no maximum number of pages (there's a 32 MB limit on text only, not
counting graphics), but what you're talking about is something different.
Are you scanning the pages as graphics or OCRing them?

"Word Document Error" Word Document wrote
in message ...
I am presently working on a word document that contains 71 pages. I was

in
the process of scanning pages onto this document. I have many more pages

include in this document and the word document is frozen. It gave me a
message saying I am at the limit. What does this mean? Why can't I

continue
to complete my document.

CyberTaz

You are in good hands with Suzanne & Jay, but I couldn't help sticking my 2¢
in... What you describe suggests (especially if the scanned content is
'pictures') that you may be running into a shortage of RAM, free hard disk
space, or both. What kind of system specs are you dealing with?

Regards |:)

On 10/8/05 12:54 PM, in article
, "Word Document Error"
Word Document