Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
rob

Default autoexec compile error

Using XP Office 2002. One user is fine when starting word. All the other
users get "compile error in hidden hidden module autoexec." I had tried
deleting the normal.dot and even copying over the normal.dot from the one
user that had no problems. No luck.

In a new doc, in macros, I can see a autoexec.main macro that will give me
the same error if I run it. Options are run or stepinto but not edit or
delete. Is this my problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Normal.dot isn't the problem. The problem is with the add-in that contains
the erroneous macro!