Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Mark is offline

Default How do I change All CAPS to all small letters?

All CAPS to all small letters or better yet first letter CAPS rest small
letters. Is there an easy method?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Try Format, Change Case or Shift+F3 to toggle between options.
Also on Format Fonts, Small Caps give you the Large Capital and the rest of
the word in Small Capitals. Depending on the effect you are after.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"Mark" wrote:

All CAPS to all small letters or better yet first letter CAPS rest small
letters. Is there an easy method?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Mark is offline

Thanks Dean;
I also found that if I use Shift+F3 after i have changed them to all small
letters it will make the first letter of each word a capital...thanks again