Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wells wells is offline

Default Extra unwanted spaces between lines

Every time I open word 2007 and begin my word processing, when pressing
enter, I always have an extra space between lines. I don't want this. Under
"line spacing tab", I can change it to single spacing, but once I close the
document, and later open a new word document, it does it again. I tried to
change it on the default tab, but it doesn't work. How can I permanently
change the extra lines to single lines? Like when using word 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

From the Quick Styles - right click on Normal and select Modify. In the
modify dialog box, make sure you checkmark "New documents based on this
template" before you click the Format button to get to the Paragraph
formatting. Be sure to change both space after and line spacing if you want
to get back to Word 2003 formatting.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.