Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mohican Mohican is offline

Default Trying to create document with different header types.

Hi.

I have a 10 Page Document.

It Contains a Coversheet,
A table of contents,
and a body of 8 pages.

I would like to create a document with the following.

A coversheet with no header and footer/ or blank content of header and
footer (page 1)

A blank page with no header and footer(page 2)

A table of Contents with a footer containing information in
roman numerals eg page I of II , page II of II.(page 3)

Body content containing normal digitis eg page 1 of 7 (page 4)

However I am experiencing great difficulty in achieving this,
does someone have a good system to do this since even when using the section
break system I still have interfering number ranges between the different
sections.