Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mf6764 mf6764 is offline

Default Autocomplete for date in Word 2007 only works in draft view

Hi,
In our school computer lab we need to have both Office 2003 and 2007
installed at the same time. It seems as if autocomplete for dates (ie
entering thur will cause word to suggest Thursday if you press enter) works
fine in Word 2003 but in Word 2007 it only works in draft view. On computers
with only Office 2007 installed autocomplete works in print view mode as
well. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem will be greatly appreciated.

--
milen