Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Shadokeeper Shadokeeper is offline

Default how do i add a email field to mailmerge

I am trying to make a letter that will include employees First and last names
to inform them of there email addresses. I get the names to appear correctly
but i am having trouble merging the data for the email address.
example
Dear first last
this is your memail address email address

but it comes out looking like thins
Dear Fred Smith
this is your email address /o=CCHS/ou=First Administrative
Group/cn=Recipients/cn=smithf
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

What do you have in the email address field of the data source?

I have never had a problem mail merging data from a field containing email
addresses in the form name@name and I and many others who have used the
information in the article "Mail Merge to E-mail with Attachments" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

do it all the time.
--
Hope this helps.