John Egerton John Egerton is offline
Junior Member

Smile Word to PDF

When I convert my Word document to PDF only the title page appears or only the main text appears. How can I get the whole document converted? There are 3 section breaks.
Astridd Astridd is offline
Junior Member

I recommend to try free online conversion website: https://convertio.co/doc-pdf/
kinzey kinzey is offline
Junior Member

Post

Actual question! In my freelance job on https://fee4bee.com/, I often have to convert a lot of pages into pdf and each time the result is unpredictable.
Umik Umik is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Egerton View Post
When I convert my Word document to PDF only the title page appears or only the main text appears. How can I get the whole document converted? There are 3 section breaks.
This is Google tools