Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mel in the USA!

Default Why can't I crop or frame my selected picture

I have upgraded from Office 2000 to 2003 and I am no longer able to frame my
selected picture or crop it. I have been able to print the entire page
covered with framed and edited pictures as a photo album in the past. I can
move the picture around, change the colour and contrast, but that's not what
I want to do. It must be a setting that I need to fiddle with. I would be
grateful for any ideas