Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michael Dobony Michael Dobony is offline

Default View Contents

I now have Office 2007 running in Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. I used to be able
to see the contents of a file before opening it. That seems to be gone now.
The option is there, but it does not function. Any idea on how to get this
back? Thanks.

Mike D.