Shewolf

Default Drop down menu under the word File at top of page

How do I get rid of the document file names in the drop down menu under the
word File at top of page in Word 2002.I deleted the files but the names are
still on the drop down menu under File at top of page.I have uninstalled and
reinstalled Microsoft Works on my computer and the file names are still
there.Will I have to clear everything on hard drive and computer to get rid
of these.I have tried everything I know to do.
Greg Maxey

http://www.gmayor.com/clear_recently...uctiveCurso r

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Shewolf wrote:
How do I get rid of the document file names in the drop down menu
under the word File at top of page in Word 2002.I deleted the files
but the names are still on the drop down menu under File at top of
page.I have uninstalled and reinstalled Microsoft Works on my
computer and the file names are still there.Will I have to clear
everything on hard drive and computer to get rid of these.I have
tried everything I know to do.

WP Delay Code - Word Equiv Mike G - Milw, WI Microsoft Word Help 6 January 10th 05 05:12 PM
Continuous breaks convert to next page breaks Jennifer Hunt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 30th 04 06:45 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 04:01 AM
Page setup has gone from the File menu in Word Trashcan Microsoft Word Help 2 December 16th 04 06:26 PM
How do I convert a cd in word perfect to microsoft word greylady Microsoft Word Help 1 November 23rd 04 08:03 PM