Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Boe

Default Creating an index table with links?

Hello,

I'm not sure if word has a certain capability or not - I've never tried
anything fancy in Word. I'm running Office 2003. I'd like to make a word
document similar to certain long web pages. It would have an index at the
top and when you clicked on it, it would bring you to the section of the
document that uses that is linked to that index.

Thanks